I Had to Make Some Changes...

Eventhough I know Mr. Chapman was loving all the woman who were showing up on my blog because of the google ads I had put up. I am sorry Mr. Chapman.

If you didn't notice I cleaned up the blog quite a bit...even to the point that it seems kinda boring now. As I write this I realize--being that everything I took down was basically ads--how sometimes life seems "boring" when we aren't being barbarded by marketing or constantly being entertained. Even reading is a way to preoccupy our minds with the thoughts of others, keeping us from creating our own thoughts and ideas. I realized this as I was reading Barack's book "The Audacity of Hope." As a side note, I am not a Barack supporter due to his seemingly lack of economic prowness when it comes to some of his potential policies. Disregarding that, I am interested in how he came to be. I will let you know how it goes. As I read his thoughts about the constitution, morals, and life in general I am suprisingly motivated to continue to create my own ideals, shaping my own "potential policies."

Personally, we are back in Livermore. The beach was a great vacation and we hope we can make it back down there, if for nothing more, than some more homemade garlic pizza. MmmmmMmmmm!!

0 comments: