The Digital Era


I'll first call attention to the fact of James being the biggest blog fanatic in the world. All he ever wants to do is talk about blogging and how people make money off their blogs. He's quite the character. I came home from work one day and he came to greet me. I asked what he was doing and he said, "Something bad." Apparently he was signing himself up for AdSense and putting it on our blog. He knew I wouldn't like it much. Instead he writes about pull ups for push ups or whatever that was. Whatever makes him happy I say.

Carly introduced me to digital scrap booking and I was instantly interested. Tonight, since James is working 3pm-11pm, I started downloading a bunch of freebies. I need to subscribe to service because I am running out of options. Anyway, I did one layout. That's it. I need practice.

2 comments:

Elizabeth M said...

if you like digital scrapbooking, you should look into Heritage Makers. let me know if it interests you...

www.heritagemakers.com/255092

anitawarnick.com said...

ERIN this whole time we've been blogging you never told you had a blog!!! you little stinker...