Tulsa, Oklahoma...A Real Possibility

For those of you who were naively unaware, I am in the process of applying to law school. Just saying, writing, or thinking about the phrase causes me to fear a bit...law school...kinda scary. Well I have already heard back from the University of Tulsa and they offered me quite the acceptance package so they suddenly went up the list of possible places we will move. The problem is that they are not a very highly ranked school and I will most likely have to work regionally upon graduation. There are so many decisions that will have to be made. In the meantime I am still waiting to hear back from a bunch of other schools and I have begun my online ventures as well. I found this picture online of Tulsa. He is a pretty big guy dont you
think. I wonder what he is for. Anybody have any ideas?

3 comments:

GregtheWriter said...

Hello there!

I'm new on blogger looking for some friends. Anyhow, Tulsa eh? Where is that located? Sorry for my ignorance of geography lol.

Anndd, what type of law you studying? My sistr studied international and family law (Mostly stuff relating to adoptions)

Have a good one :)

-Greg

N/A said...

Great blog!

Elizabeth M said...

Though it is said where you go to law school leads to where you will eventually practice, you can still work around that. My husband (also applying to law schools) works in a rather large firm here in Boise. From what he has been told, it sometimes doesn't matter where you are, but WHO you clerkship for. Although you may be in Tulsa, you could find a clerkship in whatever area you want to eventually practice in.. Just an FYI