My Weekly Top Droppers

I have a lot of love to send out this week. First off let me say thank you to Geek Mom Mashup. She was the very first blogger of all time for me to get into my top spots and donate towards the Law School Tuition Fund. Thank you very very much. Second, was Saving Lives Thank you so much for your generosity. To all you readers out there...Please go visit their sites and support them in their causes. Help us continue to create a tightly binded community of bloggers on Entrecard and throughout the blogosphere.

If you were unaware every week I also give some link love the people who have dropped their entrecard on my site the most over the past 30 days. This past months top droppers are as follows:
Fantasy Baseball

Saphrym

Dark is Easy
Thanks for your all your support. It was a close race but these 3 prevailed.

1 comments:

Chungyen Chang said...

Hey, thanks for the link! :)