People Helping People

One of the greatest virtues of blogging is how it connects people all over the world. Due to its annonymity we are able to create friendships without any preconcieved notions based on looks. It also allows us to help one another in various ways. I am currently in the process of applying to law school. I have applied to 19 schools, which is very expensive in itself, and I am now waiting to hear back from some more schools. I have already been accepted to some of the schools and I will need to decide where I will go pretty soon. One truth is that no matter where I end up going it will be very expensive. Consequently, as you will notice the new widgets. I have decided to ASK you, no BEG you to CHIP'IN and help me out. Yes there are a lot of lawyers but NOT ENOUGH GOOD LAWYERS!!

As you may have noticed I have added two widgets onto my sidebar. One of the widgets is very common and the other one I have not seen except for on one other website and I thought it was so great that I donated some money to the fund. Now I am asking you..my visitors..HELP ME OUT!! Every dime that gets donated to the fund and the website will go towards my tuition.

The first widget is by "ScratchBack.com." This is the widget that says "are you in my top spots?" This widget allows us to help eachother with some real "link love." I have set it up that by donating $3 to my law school tuition fund you will have your link on the widget until all the spots get filled. It is a simple way of saying "thank you" for the donation.

The second widget is called "chipin." This has a very similar idea behind it except for it is more annonymous. Let's reach the goal and RAISE $8,000 by AUGUST. (that is when I will start my first semester). I will DEFINITELY show some love to the FIRST people that DONATE.
Thanks for all your SUPPORT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby went to law school, and his loans are twice as much as our mortgage. Not trying to scare you. :-) Good luck!

Meadow and Her Kitties said...

Hiya!

I'm in my last semester of law school, so I feel your financial pain. Pitched in three bucks to be one of your "top links" ;) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the support. It is crazy because I am so excited for school but then I also run from debt like the plague. Hopefully I will make good decisions though and that it will all be worth it.